Compare & Save on Car Hire Sydney, NSW, Australia
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to choose car hire Sydney
- Australia’s biggest city, Sydney is home to the Harbour Bridge and the famous Opera House.
- Sydney offers some of the best nightlife in Australia. Locals love The Ivy precinct on George Street for its selection of bars. To read a review, go to: www.gourmettraveller.com.au
- There is no getting stuck for choice when it comes to food in Sydney. Some of Australia’s best chefs operate restaurants like Bilson’s, Est, Marque, Pier, Quay and Tetsuya’s.
- The Manly Scenic Walkway provides the perfect escape from this busy city. The 4 hour walk takes you past Sydney’s most expensive residencies to experience some of the best harbour views.
Car Hire Sydney: Top Tourist Information
- There are 9 tollways in and around Sydney. These are: There are 9 toll roads in NSW. They are the M2, M5, and M7, the Eastern Distributor, the Sydney Harbour Tunnel and Bridge, the Cross City Tunnel, the Lane Cove Tunnel and the Falcon St Gateway.
- Toll passes can be pre-purchased at www.sydneymotorways.com
- For ideas on where to eat in Sydney go to: http://www.eatability.com.au/au/sydney
- The Sydney Visitor Centre – Darling Harbour is located on Palm Grove between Cockle Bay Wharf and Harbourside.
- For a quintessential Sydney experience, head to the Paddington Markets. They operate every Saturday 10am until 4pm – rain, hail or shine.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Sydney
Australia Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Weekend Driving trip to Warrnambool
My family and I recently spent the weekend in Warrnambool. The Princess Highway is the most efficient way to drive there from Melbourne. The drive takes you through the City of Geelong. AFL fans will delight in the opportunity to stop off at Simonds Stadium, home ground of The 2011 AFL Premiers The Geelong Cats.
The ...Continue Reading
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Australia Car Hire