Compare & Save on Car Hire Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Townsville Car Rental
- The Strand is a famous tropical beach with garden strip located at Townsville. Any government transport can take you to the different stations and not at the point. So car hire will be the best and most comfortable option for you.
- Riverfront area and parkland are tourist locations situated at the bank of Ross River and a rented car in the city can help you access this beautiful location quite easily and comfortably.
- If you don’t rent a car at Townsville, you will not get any transport straight from your accommodation. You need to find out station for government public transport and plan your trip according to their schedule.
- Hire your private car and enjoy the full access to the city at your freedom and convenience.
Car Hire Townsville: Top Tourist Information
- City is served by an international airport known as Townsville International Airport.
- June, July and August are the months when you find cool weather and you can enjoy the most with family or friends.
- If you plan your vacation in August, you get a chance to enjoy cultural feast in the city which takes place in August every year.
- In this cultural feast, you can enjoy real Australian art, music, food, and dance from many different groups from around the city.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Townsville
Australia Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Weekend Driving trip to Warrnambool
My family and I recently spent the weekend in Warrnambool. The Princess Highway is the most efficient way to drive there from Melbourne. The drive takes you through the City of Geelong. AFL fans will delight in the opportunity to stop off at Simonds Stadium, home ground of The 2011 AFL Premiers The Geelong Cats.
The ...Continue Reading
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Australia Car Hire