Compare & Save on Car Hire Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Vancouver Car Hire
- Vancouver car hire is the convenient way to visit the great outdoors of this coastal city. Vancouver is situated in British Columbia, Canada.
- Comfortably visit out-of-town locations like the Harrison Lake Resort and Hot Springs using your car rental.
- A car would be an ideal choice to experience the Whistler – a favorite for skiing and snowboarding.
- With a car hire, you can easily explore locations like Christ Church Cathedral and the Harbor Centre.
- Visit the North Shore at your convenience for activities like hiking, mountain biking, skiing and lot more.
Car Hire Vancouver: Top Tourist Information
- Vancouver International Airport serves the city and is located on Sea Island in the city of Richmond.
- Tourism is the second largest industry of the city. Visitors love Vancouver’s urban centre the most amazing views of the mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
- Vancouver also offers a range of theatres, concerts and other cultural events.
- Parking downtown normally costs $1-2.50/hour. Some residential streets may allow free parking. Always check the signs before you park.
- For latest information about tourism in Vancouver visit this website.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Vancouver
Canada Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Rugby World Cup - Visit New Zealand to Catch the Fever
The Rugby World Cup is one of the largest international sporting competitions in the world. This tournament is the premier international rugby union competition. The event is organized by the sport's governing body, the International Rugby Board (IRB), and is contested by the men's national teams. The inaugural tournament was held in 1987, hosted by ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Canada Car Hire