Compare & Book Costa Rica Car Hire
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Costa Rica Car Hire
- Costa Rica is diverse in geography. When you visit Costa Rica you'll have the chance to experience volcanoes, high mountains, beach and rainforests.
- Quesada is Costa Rica's largest city and is surrounded by hot springs.
- San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, overflows with food year round. Their famous Churrerias make for the perfect pit stop on your Costa Rica car hire holiday.
- Step outside the city and take the drive to the Monteverde region, in the northwest of Costa Rica. You'll be enchanted by its luscious green and endless walking trails.
Costa Rica Car Rental Tips: Driving Conditions
- In Costa Rica, you drive on the right.
- In the wet season, landslides can block your route as you travel through Costa Rica. These are usually cleared without much delay.
- Driving on beaches is strictly prohibited everywhere unless signed otherwise.
- Try to minimize driving at night, particularly in rural areas where there are unpaved roads.
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Costa Rica Car Rental