Compare & Book Ireland Car Hire
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Ireland Car Hire Tips: Driving Conditions
- In Ireland you drive on the left, just as you would in the UK.
- In winter, icy roads can be fatal.
- Ireland has similar drink driving restrictions to the UK, only allowing 0.8 milligrams of alcohol per millilitre of blood. Seat belts front and rear are obligatory everywhere. Signs are colored like the following: freeways/motorways, blue; national primary and secondary routes, green; regional and local routes, white.
- Tolls are charged on two roads in Dublin, while many new motorways are beginning to charge tolls.
Reasons to Choose Ireland Car Hire
- The island is split between two countries, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Per capita, the Irish drink more tea than any other country.
- Leap Castle in County Offaly is considered to be one of the most haunted in Ireland.
- Lakes of Killarney are one of Ireland’s most famous attractions, located near Killarney, County Kerry.
- The Republic of Ireland has 26 counties in total: County Dublin, County Wicklow, County Wexford, County Carlow, County Kildare, County Meath, County Louth, County Monaghan, County Cavan, County Longford, County Westmeath, County Offaly, County Loais, County Kilkenny, County Waterford, County Cork, County Kerry, County Limerick, County Tipperary, County Clare, County Galway, County Mayo, County Roscommon, County Sligo, County Leitrim, and County Donegal.
- For an authentic Ireland experience, stay in an Irish Cottage.
Convenient Car Hire from Airports in Ireland
Ireland Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Rugby World Cup - Visit New Zealand to Catch the Fever
The Rugby World Cup is one of the largest international sporting competitions in the world. This tournament is the premier international rugby union competition. The event is organized by the sport's governing body, the International Rugby Board (IRB), and is contested by the men's national teams. The inaugural tournament was held in 1987, hosted by ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Ireland Car Rental