Compare & Book Israel Car Hire
every option you need for cheap and easy Israel car hire. Our partnerships
with large and local Israel car hire suppliers have existed since 2002.
It's these trusted relationships which allow us to negotiate
cheap car hire for customers anywhere in the world. If you're unfamiliar
with the roads in Israel, hire a GPS tracking device or purchase
zero excess travel insurance with your car rental. Reliable and convenient,
your search for Israel car hire starts and ends with Webcarhire.
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Israel Car Hire Tips: Driving Conditions
- It is also the ideal country to see with a car as its cities are all very close to one another and the driving distances are comfortable. Israel’s roads and highways are also well signed and easy to navigate. Tourists that want to drive in Israel must be over the age of 21 and possess a valid international drivers licence. Car hire suppliers all have their own individual requirements for drivers in Israel and these should be checked before booking and picking up your vehicle.
- There are speed limits on the roads in Israel; within the city limits, the maximum permissible driving speed is 50 kms/h and for the interurban roads, this limit is 80 kms/h. On the freeways, this limit is 110 kms/h.
- It is mandatory to turn your headlights on during winters i.e. from 1st November to 31st March for better visibility of the vehicles.
Reasons to Choose Israel Car Rental
- Israel is a great country to visit as it appeals to everyone and has so many unique spots for the traveller to experience.
- For those that are interested in religion there is much to see and do in this country. Many of Israel’s cities have religious sites to visit and experience; including the famous Wailing Wall in Jerusalem where people come to pray. Those that have an interest in the Christian, Jewish or Muslim faiths will find important places to visit across all of Israel.
- Israel is a real cultural melting pot and during your travels you will experience fine food from all cuisines including many tasty Israeli foods. You will also meet many international tourists and residents in Israel and have an opportunity to speak so many different languages. Many of Israel’s cities have a vibrant nightlife that should be experienced by travellers.
- Israel is also a great destination for families as there are great parks and free play areas across the country. There are also many exciting museums, animal parks and sporting facilities that families can enjoy.
- No visit to Israel is complete without spending time relaxing by some of the many fabulous beaches that the country has to offer. The beaches are located all over and many of them have water sports and even horseback riding that can be experienced whilst relaxing the day away.
- No holiday is complete without some serious retail therapy and Israel offers the best in shopping. Shoppers can peruse the boutiques of Tel Aviv and the markets dotted all across the country where bargains can often be found. A must visit is Eilat where the shopping is all tax free! Shoppers must also drop in on the National Diamond Centre located in Netanya.
Israel Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Israel Car Rental
For the other information on and about this location please visit our