Compare & Book Luxembourg Car Hire
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Luxembourg Car Hire Tips: Driving Conditions
- You drive on the right in Luxembourg.
- In Luxembourg, on the spot fines are common.
- When driving in Luxembourg, it is fairly easy to cross country borders without even realizing.
- Finding parking in Luxembourg City centre on weekends can be difficult.
Reasons to Choose Luxembourg Car Hire
- Luxembourg is the only country in the world whose head of state is a monarch.
- On a self-drive tour of Luxembourg you are sure to discover rolling hills and valleys, forests, vineyards including the famous Moselle Valley and impressive sandstone rock formations.
- Luxembourg lives on the border of Belgium, France, and Germany.
- 5 km east of Luxembourg City is the final resting place of more than 5,000 US soldiers who fought battles in Luxembourg during World War II.
- The Valley of the Eisch River, commonly referred to as the Valley of the Seven Castles is home to some of the most interesting castles in Europe.
Luxembourg Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Q&A: What are the Blood Alcohol Concentration limits across Europe?
Europe is wonderful to explore by car but driving across borders has its hazards.
When each country's road rules are different to the next, it's vital you do your research before you get behind the wheel.
Here's a head start to being a safe driver in Europe.
Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) limits for countries in Europe are:
0 ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Luxembourg Car Rental