Compare & Book New Zealand Car Hire
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
New Zealand Car Rental Tips: Driving Conditions
- In New Zealand, you drive on the left.
- You must hold a current and valid driver license to hire a car in New Zealand. The same applies for any additional drivers.
- Failing to give way at intersections is one of the main causes of death and injury on New Zealand roads.
- Read New Zealand road and safety information before you get behind the wheel. Go to: http://www.nzta.govt.nz/commercial/rental/renting.html for tips and advice.
- The Mountain passes of South Island closed due to snowfall in winter, travellers should check road status or enure they have snow chains for their vehicles.
- Compulsory seatbelts while driving car and vans, and also strict alcohol limits for drivers (0.08 for drivers over 20 and 0.0 for drivers under 20).
Reasons to Choose New Zealand Car Hire
- In 2010, Lonely Planet rated New Zealand in its Top 10 Travel Destinations.
- New Zealand is famous for its ski season. Come winter, skiers flock to Queenstown in the South Island and Mount Ruapehu in the North.
- Queenstown is New Zealand’s (if not the world’s) adventure capital.
- You can travel between the country’s two islands by ferry. The ride between Picton and Wellington takes only 3 hours.
- New Zealand plays host to the Rugby World Cup in 2011.
Convenient Car Rental from Airports in New Zealand
New-Zealand Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Ski New Zealand 2012
Queenstown is the ideal base to commence your ski trip in New Zealand this winter. There are many choices of mountains that cater for all levels of skiers. The ski season in New Zealand generally runs from June to October.
The most important thing to remember when organising your ski trip is to book your car ...Continue Reading
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for New Zealand Car Rental