Compare & Book Spain Car Hire
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Spain Car Hire Tips: Driving Conditions
- According to government statistics, Spain has one of the highest numbers of road accidents in the European Union. Spain’s country side provides a great escape from city traffic.
- Many people like to take advantage of having France as Spain’s neighbour. Spain one way car rental make this possible. Read the terms and conditions carefully before you book a one way car rental for information regarding cross-border requirements.
- To drive in Spain you will need to be at least 18. To hire a car, most Spain car hire companies require renters to be over 21.
- For travellers, an international driver’s license is required to drive in Spain.
Reasons to Choose Spain Car Rental
- Spain is amongst the most popular destinations in Europe. Its famous Tomatina Festival in Bunol attracts thousands of tourists to the Valencia region, who get ready to be covered in tomatoes.
- Despite Spain’s popularity, you can still find quiet beaches in Malaga, Huelva and Almeria.
- Barcelona comes alive every September with the La Merce Festival, in celebration of the patron saint of Barcelona. Visit its official site for a full festival program: http://www.bcn.cat/merce
- Granada gives visitors insight into Barcelona’s rich history. At the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range, Granada offers you the chance to understand its Moorish history.
- Madrid is ideal for museum and gallery excursions. Go see the Guernica by Pablo Picasso Displayed at Reina Sofia Gallery, Madrid – you won’t regret it.
Convenient Car Hire from Airports in Spain
Spain Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Summer Festivals, Europe
Fiesta San Fermin, Pamplona, Spain
Most commonly known as the Pamplona running of the bulls, the festival officially kicks off at midday, July 6 every year. The first bull run of the festival happens at 8am on July 7 and the last at the same time on July 14.
Bull running traces back to the 14th century ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Spain Car Rental