Compare & Save on Car Hire Larnaca, Cyprus
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Larnaca Car Rental
- Take a drive in your hired car to the Hala Sultan Tekke about 5 kms west of Larnaca and the Larnaka Salt Lake to witness spectacular scenes of pink flamingoes.
- To comfortably travel the distance to the source of the Old Aqueduct also known as ‘the Kamares’ situated at about 6 miles south of Larnaka, Larnaca Car Rental is your ideal option.
- To visit some of the historical buildings like the 9th century Orthodox Church of St. Lazarus built around the tomb of the biblical Lazarus, a rented car is your obvious choice.
- Extend your self-drive holiday to include the Fort of Larnaca in your Car Rental: erected by the Turks in 1625.
Car Hire Larnaca: Top Tourist Information
- Larnaca is claim as the oldest city in Cyprus which is situated on the southern coast of Cyprus. It has the island's second largest commercial port and an important tourist resort.
- Within the precincts of The Hala Sultan Tekke is the tomb of Umm Haram, who was the foster mother of Prophet Mohammed. According to Muslim historical accounts, Umm Haram died on this spot in 647 A.D.
- Larnaca International Airport is located 6 km to the west of the city center and largest airport of Cyprus.
- For high quality hotels, nightclubs, bars, etc one have to drive about 15-20 minutes away from the City Centre to the East in the direction of Ayia Napa is the Larnaca-Dhekelia Road.
- Major activities of festivals are centered on the city promenade. The most important of these is Kataklysmos or the Festival of the Flood, celebrated in early summer with a series of cultural events.
- Visit for more information http://www.larnaca.com
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Cyprus Car Hire