Compare & Save on Car Hire Limassol, Cyprus
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Limassol Car Rental
- Visit one of the most important tourism, trade and service-providing centers and the biggest port in the Mediterranean transit trade Limassol in your rented car at your convenient time.
- A drive down to the Kourion (15 km) area offers sites of historic importance, namely The House of Achilles, and The Altar of Appollo and spectacular views of the Curium Beach.
- Travel the distance to the very beautiful Public Garden situated on the coastal road and The Archaeological and The Folk Art Museum easily and comfortably in car rental.
- Branch out to the main beach on the peninsula the Lady's Mile that stretches for 5mi/8km with ease and comfort in Limassol car rental and save time.
Car Hire Limassol: Top Tourist Information
- Limassol is the second largest city in Cyprus but largest city according to geographical size. Limassol was built between two ancient cities, Amathus and Kourionl.
- Paphos International Airport and Larnaca International Airport, both airports are about 70 km away from Limassol Town Center.
- City and its surrounding areas has a Mediterranean climate with hot and dry summers and cool rainy winters, which are separated by short springs and autumns which are mild and pleasant.
- Galatex is the tourist area where one can find plenty of entertainment in the pubs, night clubs and cafes on the street and in the surrounding area.
- Mousaka or Kleftiko are popular cuisine; however your best bet (especially if you are hungry), is a traditional Cyprus Meze (either of the meat or fish variety). For the rest, there is always McDonalds, Kentuky, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Fridays, Bennigan's, Goodies, Nandos, Pizza Hut et al.
- Visit http://www.limassol.com for more information.
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Cyprus Car Hire