Compare & Save on Car Hire Thessaloniki, Mainland, Greece
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Thessaloniki car hire
- Located in northern Greece Thessaloniki is in the district of Central Macedonia. It is the second largest city after Athens.
- Thessaloniki has a host of archaeological and ethnographic museums. Some of the key sights include its historical White Tower, Byzantine city walls, traditional Greek architecture, and it’s pretty waterfront, lined with cafes and shops.
- 70Km from Thessaloniki to the Southeast lies a peninsula called Halkidiki with some of the best beaches in Greece. This is easy to find with convenient car hire.
- Thessaloniki with the port and the airport is also the start point for any Halkidiki exploration.
- Thessaloniki is connected with Athens and many Greek islands by plane. There is also a summer ferry connection with Skiathos, Kavala, Paros, Naxos, Santorini and Crete and other Greek islands
Top Tourist Information & Thessaloniki Car Rental
- Thessaloniki has a very active nightlife. Visitors can enjoy late night traditional taverns.
- The Thessaloniki Film Festival is one of Europe’s finest.
- Thessaloniki Airport is the second biggest airport in Greece. It is located 14 km away from the city center.
- Thessaloniki enjoys a Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and hot, sunny summers. Rainfall is low and rare in summer although you may experience short intense summer rain.
- Visitors come here to visit the famous Byzantine churches.
Greece Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Q&A: What are the Blood Alcohol Concentration limits across Europe?
Europe is wonderful to explore by car but driving across borders has its hazards.
When each country's road rules are different to the next, it's vital you do your research before you get behind the wheel.
Here's a head start to being a safe driver in Europe.
Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) limits for countries in Europe are:
0 ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Greece Car Hire