Compare & Save on Car Hire Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Queenstown Car Rental
- Queenstown is an international resort town in the New Zealand South Island. The town sits on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and overlooks the Remarkables Range
- In winter, Queenstown welcomes thousands of ski enthusiasts with access to four major ski fields: Cardrona Alpine, Coronet Peak, the Remarkables and the Treble Cone.
- Queenstown is recognised as the 'Adventure Capital of the World', offering activities like bungy jumping, white water rafting, jet boating and much more thrill seeking fun
- For a slower pace, try any number of golf courses found in and around Queenstown, including Millbrook Resort, Kelvin Heights, Arrowtown and Frankton.
- Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound are within easy reach from Queenstown. By car, the trip to Milford Sound will take you just over 3 and a half hours but don’t forget to make lots of stops - Fiorland National Park is truly majestic.
Car Hire Queenstown: Top Tourist Information
- Queenstown Airport in located in the suburb of Frankton
- The Airport is less than a 15 minute drive to the centre of Queenstown.
- There are plenty of car rental options for you in Queenstown. Choose from airport, off-airport and town centre locations. For groups of travellers, send us your request to hire a people mover in Queenstown.
- On your way out of Queenstown, be sure to stop at the quaint town of Arrowtown. Its tree-lined streets feature a miner’s cottage and many old style kiosks - a perfect for you to stock up on snacks and save money on your road trip.
New-Zealand Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Ski New Zealand 2012
Queenstown is the ideal base to commence your ski trip in New Zealand this winter. There are many choices of mountains that cater for all levels of skiers. The ski season in New Zealand generally runs from June to October.
The most important thing to remember when organising your ski trip is to book your car ...Continue Reading
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for New Zealand Car Hire