Compare & Save on Car Hire Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Tauranga Car Rental
- Tauranga is located in the Bay of Plenty region, in the North Island of New Zealand. Located at the entrance to a beautiful natural harbour Tauranga is a thriving commercial centre with a passion for good food, wine and stylish shopping.
- Mt Maunganui is a well-known holiday area in the region with lovely surf beaches for swimming, surfing and long beach walks. Climb to the summit for amazing views.
- Tauranga has excellent cafes and restaurants resulting in a bustling nightlife.
- Tauranga has wide varieties of natural attractions and scenery along with plenty of parks, gardens and monuments.
- The city is easily reachable from other by car hire or flights.
- Camper vans are a great way to see beautiful New Zealand but book early not to be disappointed
Car Hire Tauranga: Top Tourist Information
- Tauranga lies on the east coast of the North Island of New Zealand 85 kilometres away from Rotorua.
- Tauranga has a regional airport offering domestic flights as well as sky diving and gliding.
- Regular flights are operated by Eagle Airways and Air Nelson in the Tauranga Airport.
- Tauranga offers various water adventures like white-water rafting, kayaking, dolphin encounters, parasailing and jetboating.
- Tourists can also enjoy skydiving, scenic flights, horse treks, cultural experiences, golf courses and a variety of gardens and museums.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Tauranga
New-Zealand Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Ski New Zealand 2012
Queenstown is the ideal base to commence your ski trip in New Zealand this winter. There are many choices of mountains that cater for all levels of skiers. The ski season in New Zealand generally runs from June to October.
The most important thing to remember when organising your ski trip is to book your car ...Continue Reading
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for New Zealand Car Hire