Compare & Save on Car Hire Alicante, Spain
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Alicante Car Rental
- Alicante - a historic Mediterranean port is the capital of the province of Alicante and the main city of the Costa Blanca on the east coast of Spain. Alicante is known for its beautiful boulevard and pleasant shopping streets.
- The coast of Alicante and the Costa Blanca owes its name to the many beaches which attract sun worshippers and pleasure seekers. The sun in Alicante shines virtually all year round.
- With many historical buildings around the entire city, Alicante offers countless sightseeing attractions, from cathedrals to churches and of course a wonderful harbor area. After sightseeing, visit the long wide sandy beach of San Juan. Find a prime beach position and enjoy a blissful day in the sun.
Car Hire Alicante: Top Tourist Information
- Alicante Airport known as El Altet, is located 9 kilometres southwest of Alicante and it is the sixth busiest airport in Spain.
- Try the new Alicante streetcar from the harbor area to the beaches of San Juan and El Campello.
- Postiguet Beach - a sandy beach busy during evenings and weekends is another popular beach near Alicante.
- By taking a rental car you can visit other towns such as Elche, famous for its palm trees and dates - known as the second biggest town in the province after Alicante. Visit the beautiful park Huerta del Cura with hundreds of species of palms, cactus and other plants, or Elda-Petrer small towns with thriving shoe and leather industries.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Alicante
Spain Car Hire Tips and Stories from Webcarhire
Travelling around Israel
Recently we have had a couple of fabulous driving holidays. The first trip was in Israel in April this year. We spent a few days in the racy, bustling Tel Aviv where we spent a lot of time walking to see the sights – amazing Bauhaus architecture especially Rothschild Boulevard, renovated and trendy Neve Zedek, ...Continue Reading
Summer Festivals, Europe
Fiesta San Fermin, Pamplona, Spain
Most commonly known as the Pamplona running of the bulls, the festival officially kicks off at midday, July 6 every year. The first bull run of the festival happens at 8am on July 7 and the last at the same time on July 14.
Bull running traces back to the 14th century ...Continue Reading
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Spain Car Hire