Compare & Save on Car Hire Kiev, Ukraine
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Kiev car hire
- With convenient car rental you can comfortably visit fascinating Kiev, the capital, and largest city, of independent Ukraine.
- Kiev is famous for the golden domes which top so many churches and monasteries. This city of 3 million people is distinguished for its rich architecture and cultural life.
- Enjoy touring this enchanting and spectacular city situated across the Dnieper River with like the fascinating Chernobyl' Museum or go party in the centre of city at the Independence Square and enjoy the colourful nightlife.
- Pick up your car hire and take off for the Carpathian Mountains one of the most popular nature and scenic areas of the country with a mix of forests, meadows, and humans habitation. With Alpine meadows and woods, wild rivers and mountain lakes, there is something for everyone.
- Crimean resorts offer bathing and health resorts, or visit Odessa often referred to as the "Pearl of the Black Sea" and the 3rd largest city in Ukraine which attracts hundreds of thousands of people year around.
- Another must see place is Lviv, a poetic city of narrow medieval streets paved with stones, and architectural decoration done in different styles and beautifully preserved. Lviv is approximately 469 kilometres or 291 miles from Kiev.
Top Tourist Information & Kiev Car Rental
- Boryspil International Airport is the major airport situated at 38 km from the city handling the international traffic while Zhulyany Airport is mainly used for domestic flights. Pick up your car hire and drive straight to your hotel room.
- Kiev central railway station is the main railway station close to the city centre which runs daily trains to the major Ukrainian cities and towns and is also linked to the metro station.
- The city is well connected locally by city bus service POLIT, a special mode of transportation known as Funicular and short range trains.
- Kiev enjoys a typical continental climate where summers are moderately warm with an average temperature of 24.5 ̊ C and winters are cold with an average of -1.2 ̊ C.
- Food generally in Kiev is quite cheap compared to the European standards. Almost all food styles are available for tourists. Try local dishes such as Vareniki, small boiled dumplings filled with a special type of potato and cheese or some other filling. Almost all restaurants serve them, usually with either cheese or meat and the famous soup called Borsch.
- For more information, please visit the site www.traveltoukraine.org
Pick up and Drop off Locations for Ukrain Car Hire