Compare & Save on Car Hire Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, United States
When it comes
to Los Angeles International Airport car hire, Webcarhire has you covered. We've
helped thousands of holiday makers and business travellers choose the right type
of car rental for their needs. Webcarhire is different to other car rental websites.
We negotiate car hire Los Angeles International Airport rates with large and
local suppliers, to give you easy access to cheap car rental. Once you find a deal
you like, your booking is made complete by the instant confirmation delivered to
your inbox. Search, compare and book your Los Angeles International Airport car hire today.
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Car Hire Los Angeles Airport: Top Tourist Information
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the main airport in California and the sixth busiest airport in the world located in southwestern Los Angeles, 16 miles (26 km) from downtown LA.
- Approximately 40 car rental companies operate out of the Airport, out of which ten car rental companies are permitted to pick-up and drop-off their customers directly from the airline terminals using courtesy shuttles.
- As many as 8000 parking stalls are available for extended stays as well as overnight stays located opposite the roadways.
- The nine passenger terminals served by a shuttle bus are arranged in a 'U' shape; also known as the "horseshoe".
- Only authorized taxis with an official seal issued by the City of Los Angeles Department of Transportation can be found in front of the terminals.
- The transport system in Los Angeles is not the most efficient and certainly won't allow you to get to many of the attractions as they are quite spread out.
- For more information about the Airport, visit this site: http://www.lawa.org/welcomelax.aspx
- Los Angeles is home to many amusement parks that offer unique and varied experiences.
- A visit to Universal Studios gives you a glimpse of what happens behind the scenes of many movies and tv shows. There are also rides aplenty at Universal Studios.
- A drive to Hollywood is a must. In Hollywood you will seethe famous Hollywood sign that sits at the highest peak in Los Angeles. You can also visit the Hollywood walk of fame and drive around the celebrity homes throughout Hollywood and the hills.
- Pay a visit to the Hollywood Highland Centre where you will find cheap parking and great shopping, food and entertainment.
- Griffith Park right across from Universal Studios is home to Los Angeles Zoo and provides exceptional value for money entertainment.
- Near here you will find Disneyland which is a family delight.
- Hop in your car and head for the picturesque Orange County.
- For the traveller who enjoys a spot of shopping- Los Angeles is the place to be.
- There are a multitude of shopping malls throughout Los Angeles. Some of the more prominent places to shop are the Beverly Centre, Rodeo Drive and Melrose Avenue.
Convenient Car Hire from Airports in USA
For the other information on and about this location please visit our