Compare & Save on Car Hire Boston, Massachusetts, United States
When it comes
to Boston car hire, Webcarhire has you covered. We've
helped thousands of holiday makers and business travellers choose the right type
of car rental for their needs. Webcarhire is different to other car rental websites.
We negotiate car hire Boston rates with large and
local suppliers, to give you easy access to cheap car rental. Once you find a deal
you like, your booking is made complete by the instant confirmation delivered to
your inbox. Search, compare and book your Boston car hire today.
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Car Rental in Boston
- Your first stop once you have picked up your car hire is to the Boston Common Tourist Information Centre, next to Tremont Street.
- At the information centre, you will find maps and other useful information about the city. You may also want to purchase a Boston City Pass which gives you 49% off the top 5 attractions. These attractions are listed below;
- New England Aquarium
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- Skywalk Observatory
- Harvard Museum of Natural History / or JFK Presidential Library and Museum.
- Boston is also the gateway to exploring New England and there are many recommended day trips around the area.
- Cape Cod is so much more than a quaint fishing village. It is home to many supermodels and other important people, including past Presidents.
- If you drive a mere 32 km northeast of Boston you can explore witchcraft and sorcery in Salem. Lexington is leafy and green and richly steeped in American history. Lexington is only a 29 km drive northwest of Boston.
- It is definitely recommended to take a cruise on the Charles River where the beauty of Cambridge can be seen.
- Families will want to enjoy a fun filled day at the Boston Children's Museum. Everything at the museum encourages participation and is a lot of fun for all ages.
- Arts and Culture is very much a part of Boston. A visit to the Boston Public Library allows you a glimpse of some of the great art and architecture of this beautiful city. Take a few moments to relax in the gorgeous courtyard there and you will be mesmerised.
Car Hire Boston: Top Tourist Information
- Boston is located in Massachusetts. This city played a very important role in American history and the American Revolution. As a result, the experience for visitors is very educational and you gain a real understanding of these times. Boston is also home to several top class institutions.
- Logan International Airport is located in the East Boston, Massachusetts.
- Some of the regular and popular events on the Boston calendar- include first night, 4th of July and the oldest and most prestigious Boston marathon.
- Explore the North end where you will find 17th century streets and then head to Cambridge where the streets are funky. There are also a variety of live performances on offer in Boston at all times of the year.
- Try to experience the unique sounds of the Symphony Orchestra.
- Sports lovers can get their fix of sport when visiting the city of Boston. Boston is home to the Boston Celtics basketball team. Visit Fernway Park and you may even catch the Boston Red Sox at their home ground.
- The food and dining scene is spectacular in Boston and there is something to appeal to all tastes. There is plenty of contemporary food and traditional New England food.
- Back Bay is renowned for its fresh and exquisite seafood and first class Italian restaurants.
- Back Bay is also a haven for shoppers. Visit the Prudential Centre and Copley Square and many other fine shops and department stores. The taxes in Boston are lower than in the rest of The United States- so shop till you drop.
Convenient Car Rental from Airport in Boston
Pick up and Drop off Locations for USA Car Hire
For the other information on and about this location please visit our