Compare & Save on Car Hire Dallas, Texas, United States
When it comes
to Dallas car hire, Webcarhire has you covered. We've
helped thousands of holiday makers and business travellers choose the right type
of car rental for their needs. Webcarhire is different to other car rental websites.
We negotiate car hire Dallas rates with large and
local suppliers, to give you easy access to cheap car rental. Once you find a deal
you like, your booking is made complete by the instant confirmation delivered to
your inbox. Search, compare and book your Dallas car hire today.
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Car Rental in Dallas
- What an exciting place to explore, but where to begin?
- Well you will definitely need a car hire to explore this region which is so geographically vast and has so much to offer the visitor.
- A great recent attraction which I would highly recommend, is a visit to the Public Art walk Dallas. It was only launched in May of this year and goes for 3.3 miles. It is a beautiful walk and will allow you to view some lovely scenery on the way.
- In our suggested list of attractions is The Sixth floor museum at Dealey Plaza. The museum is located on Elm Street and chronicles the life and times of President John F Kennedy.
- Families will want to visit the Dallas Zoo, Children's aquarium and Speedzone amusement centre.
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park is the only thrill amusement park worldwide.
- For a further taste of history ; check out The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
- Enjoyed watching The Children's Medical Centre Holiday Parade. It is an event that takes place on December 3rd this year and has been going for 24 years.
Car Hire Dallas: Top Tourist Information
- Dallas is the most popular place in Texas for tourists to visit.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is located between Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Climate does not need to be considered when visiting Dallas as there are moderate temperatures all year round.
- Dining is quite an experience in Dallas with all sorts of cuisines and restaurants to cater to every taste and budget. We recommend Maximo for Mexican, Perry's Steakhouse and Grill for steak and The French Room for French food.
- There are a couple of seasonal annual events that are worth a mention.
- If you love to run and have trouble choosing which marathon to participate in; Dallas White Rock Marathon is your number 1 choice marathon. It is a most enjoyable course and there is picturesque scenery to keep you focused on the way. The marathon takes place during the first week of December on December 2-4 this year.
- Sporting enthusiasts also love Dallas as there are many fabulous sporting grounds and events for visitors to see all year round.
- Consider purchasing a Dallas/ Fort Worth and beyond attractions pass, as this allows you to save money by choosing only the attractions which you most want to visit.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Dallas
Pick up and Drop off Locations for USA Car Hire
For the other information on and about this location please visit our