Compare & Save on Car Hire Los Angeles, California, United States
When it comes
to Los Angeles car hire, Webcarhire has you covered. We've
helped thousands of holiday makers and business travellers choose the right type
of car rental for their needs. Webcarhire is different to other car rental websites.
We negotiate car hire Los Angeles rates with large and
local suppliers, to give you easy access to cheap car rental. Once you find a deal
you like, your booking is made complete by the instant confirmation delivered to
your inbox. Search, compare and book your Los Angeles car hire today.
Searching for car hire in a different country? Compare
Reasons to Choose Los Angeles Car Rental
- Ensure you hire a car so that you can make the most out of your time in Los Angeles. Your car will be useful for your activities within the city and for those beyond the city and its fringe.
- Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, and the streets of Hollywood often feel like the world's biggest reality show.
- Magic Mountain is also a great attraction for thrill seekers.
- Los Angeles, often abbreviated to simply 'LA', is a complex city, known for its golden beaches, superb surfing conditions and numerous movie stars. Divided into many districts, some of the most famous areas of Los Angeles include Hollywood, which is full of movie-related tourist attractions, and LA's Beach district, where you will find Malibu Beach amongst others.
- The Mediterranean-style climate in Los Angeles provides mild weather, combined with year-round sunshine, making Los Angeles a popular holiday destination.
- During the summer months of August and September, the Los Angeles climate and weather is very warm, with plenty of fine, sunny days.
- If you drive 1 hour south of Disneyland you will find Lego land and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park as well as the San Diego Zoo. For a unique experience at the zoo- buy a backstage pass so that you get your own private viewing of the animals.
- The majestic beauty of Los Angeles is best seen on a scenic drive around Mulholland Drive and Wilshire Boulevard. Wilshire Boulevard will take you all the way from downtown Los Angeles to Santa Monica. Santa Monica is a great place for a relaxing day out. You can explore the shops and cafes and enjoy a visit to the Santa Monica Pier. At the pier there are great coastline views, a ferris wheel, and roller coaster. Another hotspot worth seeing ; is Venice beach which is very accessible from Santa Monica.
Car Hire Los Angeles: Top Tourist Information
- The airport's convenient location, around 15 miles / 24 km southwest of downtown Los Angeles, has led to its importance and status, along with the excellent sea and land transport nearby.
- With so many districts and suburbs, Los Angeles offers a large number of tourist information outlets, with the most noteworthy including the California Welcome Center on Beverly Boulevard, in West Hollywood.
- Los Angeles has many splendid tourist attractions, including Dodger Stadium, the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- Other main tourist attractions in Los Angeles include the First Interstate World Center - the tallest structure in the area, featured in the Hollywood blockbuster 'Independence Day'; the Angelus Temple - with a large dome, organ and regular spiritual services; the Watts Towers - one of the most unique and creative landmarks in Los Angles.
- Los Angeles also has many excellent museums, such as the much-celebrated Getty Museum - not to be missed, featuring large collections of pre-20th century paintings; the California Science Center - educational and fun, full of science information and hands-on exhibits.
- Tourists mostly hire a car which is a trend in Los Angeles to visit such places.
- Tourist attractions located nearby Los Angeles include Malibu Beach - a favorite hangout often monopolized by LA's rich and famous; Santa Monica Beach - within easy reach, featuring a popular pier, seafood restaurants and numerous palm trees; Venice Beach - an especially lively beach, including the famous Ocean Front Walk, where street entertainers regularly perform.
- Dining experiences are also varied from the world renowned Hard Rock Café and Woolfgang Pucks in Hollywood to local cafes and restaurants throughout the Los Angeles region.
- If you want to experience some of the nightlife in Los Angeles should pay a visit to Sunset Strip.
Convenient Car Hire from Airport in Los Angeles
Pick up and Drop off Locations for USA Car Hire
For the other information on and about this location please visit our